Nice Day Out [56K = No-No]

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
it was a bright and sunny day to snap some pics. my cousin asked my girl to take his car to get it washed since she couldnt drive my car lol. she got all the attention when we drove together. yeah i was jealous. haha. here we go. random pics. i have more pics of such as the engine bay, but im not allowed to post it because of my cousin's secret work. :lol:

Last edited:

1CleanDC

Nice pics man, I like both of them a lot! Like you said though, as soon as you get OEM Tails, you'll be in great shape!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
1CleanDC said:
Nice pics man, I like both of them a lot! Like you said though, as soon as you get OEM Tails, you'll be in great shape!
thanks for the compliments. i've been waiting on several people that are hoping to sell me their tails. but no update on that right now. i just have to be patient.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
:thumbs up I like the last pic in your original post, minus the tails on the teggy. Looks nice.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
:thumbs up I like the last pic in your original post, minus the tails on the teggy. Looks nice.
haha everyone is gonna mention the tails. im trying to get the tails from gravehippie i think that's his name.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
looking good. . .but on my cmp the pictures look fuzzy? idk . . .w/e but looks good good angles on the pics

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
B18TEG said:
looking good. . .but on my cmp the pictures look fuzzy? idk . . .w/e but looks good good angles on the pics
yeah it looks somewhat because of the bright ass lighting and camera.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
dude just paint the tails all red with some testors.

I got stock tails if you want em one has a crack though and they leak.

MidniteFreedom

nice cars! and that rsx looks hot! btw on the type s emblem on the grill do you slap the emblem on or you had to replace a new grill to have the type s logo on the grill?

weksos

cars look good :thumbup:

did you apply a filter to the pictures? ...or are my eyes getting old :eek: