Nice Day Out [56K = No-No]

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Hey, do you live in Lynn? I seriously think I've taken pictures of that RSX before at one of my friends' house a while back.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
oh shit shinsen that is him! lol. that was where he had his 5-zigen decal before. . . . wait why are you taking pictures of people lol.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
lol, this was a while back when I just got my camera and was slowly getting into photography. i thought the RSX was hot so i snapped some pictures. 8)

Nice car, he has lambo doors still?

03dc5Integra

o shiet u had the pic of my ride when i had it dropped to the ground hahahah, i've raised it up for the winter n got lazy, but yeah you got the pix with my sexy JDM also yo. hey send me those pix kid

03dc5Integra

ShinsenTuner said:
Hey, do you live in Lynn? I seriously think I've taken pictures of that RSX before at one of my friends' house a while back.

dude i love those pic yo but disregard the kool pshhhhh noise coming out of the engine bay hahahahahhaa

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I believe that day I was the teenager talking about Turbonetics turbokits, lol. I have some more...

I only took like four pictures of it. I thought that it would be awkward to do a full photoshoot on a car that wouldn't stop moving, hahaha.

Randomness right here, but do you guys got any parts for a 98-01 Integra for sale?...I live in the area. lmk.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ShinsenTuner said:
ahh. For the white GSR?
yeah i need it. or im gonna go straight to a JDM front. with JDM optional sideskirts, spoon lip and 98 rear, new cf hood, some new shoes, and maybe a ITR wing ya feel me? i've been to lynn/revere area a couple of times.

Last edited: