Nice Day Out [56K = No-No]

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Melt said:
dude just paint the tails all red with some testors.

I got stock tails if you want em one has a crack though and they leak.
lol im fine. the crack and leak scares somewhat haha. im getting the tails from graveyardhippie.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
MidniteFreedom said:
nice cars! and that rsx looks hot! btw on the type s emblem on the grill do you slap the emblem on or you had to replace a new grill to have the type s logo on the grill?
im not sure how my cousin did it. you can pm 03dc5integra. cause that's him. he did a 05 conversion grill. he was the first to do it on clubrsx. im not sure from then on.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
weksos said:
cars look good :thumbup:

did you apply a filter to the pictures? ...or are my eyes getting old :eek:
you're getting old. haha it was a combination of the lighting and camera focus. i thought it looked pretty unique because it looks like pictures are detailed drawings. if you know what i mean.

2 Bar Teg

Nice pictures you took there! Both those cars are looking nice! I like the wheels on the rsx!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
The pictures are nice, they look like they have that "Dream Effect" on them lol!

I see your front doesnt line up perfect (nor does mine) what happen?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
obd1kenobi said:
The pictures are nice, they look like they have that "Dream Effect" on them lol!

I see your front doesnt line up perfect (nor does mine) what happen?
i had an accident last year. he hit the driver's side fender, and i think when that happened it shifted the frame. i havent been able to move it back yet. but thanks for reminding me. i knew someone was gonna notice sooner or later.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
i had an accident last year. he hit the driver's side fender, and i think when that happened it shifted the frame. i havent been able to move it back yet. but thanks for reminding me. i knew someone was gonna notice sooner or later.
hahaha! like I said mine is like that too, I new a new core support!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
ILL KILL YOU! :guns:

But really. Just PM me... :lol: I gotta know
why dont you pm him yourself. he put two years of work into so i cant really spoil it. only a couple of people have seen his engine mods. and ill tell you its :thumbs up .

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
we actually did take a load of engine bay pics of the car. but we realized we didnt clean it up so we didnt post it. what a tease.

03dc5Integra

ok if you guys really want to know what i got under the hood its a d15 i got out of a 92 civic dx man, that shiet is crazy with it's non vtec single overhead cam engine yo. I've been killing vipers with that engine hahahaha it has a whopping 102 hp to tha crank. It has a skyline ecu and a supra twin turbo with a nsx exhaust system hahahahaa ok I'm going a lil over bored hahaahaa. But yeah no comment on the engine build up it's top secret or else my car might end up missing in the morning by some kid with a EG civic wanting to swap in a K20 hahahahahaha.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
too bad you cant run for Ride of the Month. you would have to list your engine mods. lol. tough luck.