noob here

speedin

The Transporter
b18c5gurl said:
ohhh... about that... me and my girlfriend changed it and we didnt know it would need all of them back on. we were in a hurry and were only going like a mile

TRUST ME.. he ripped me a new asshole when he saw that picture... that was the first thing he noticed

when did guys become so detail oreinted you wont notice if you girl changes her hair... but you notice a lug missing in a picture.. daymn i cant slip anything past you!!!

hahahahahahahahaha
hahaha, see we like cars. they are more reliable and treat us better than women :thumbs up :drive:

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Welcome aboard :hi:

Nice S2000, although it looks like it needs to be lowered worse than mine does :lol:

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Ominous G2 said:
Alex if all those cars are yours Im fuckin jealous.
8) I'm gonna be selling off half of them. My dad needs the room for if/when we import the new car :twisted:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Probably a skyline, you lucky bastard asshole. Sorry thats jealousy speaking.

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Ominous G2 said:
Probably a skyline, you lucky bastard asshole. Sorry thats jealousy speaking.
weird.......you guessed right. So yeah, after looking at a GT-R32, GT-R33, and GT-R34...he's decided he wants an R33 and we found out how to become our own import business (easy as pie) and he wants to import one before January. Plans to autocross it (where we saw the first R33) and crank up the power a bit.

But we have to take care of other business first before we do anything about a car.