Northwest Roll Call

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Pick n pull in Tacoma just picked up a 90 integra a few days ago, and the Lynnwood just picked up a 91 yesterday ;)

EDIT: Arlington picked up a 95 on the 2nd

SoundEfx

Here are your easy answers:
Time is neither fast or slow, fuc what ever else you have to do, fight the ticket, how could you tell the future?

Boom easy fix, therefore you have no excuse....lol

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Every once and a while we get some gen 3 tegs at our pik n pulls. If you guys need anything let me know. I'll sell it you guys for the price i pay for it.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Came up too fast, got too much to do, had to pay a bulls*** ticket I got, and I already said last year that 4/19 was a no go for me. Shall I continue? :p
ah, we should just do it on 4/20? lol jk

Every once and a while we get some gen 3 tegs at our pik n pulls. If you guys need anything let me know. I'll sell it you guys for the price i pay for it.
Good to know. Looking for a stock GSR intake :)

dlo253

Here are your easy answers:
Time is neither fast or slow, fuc what ever else you have to do, fight the ticket, how could you tell the future?

Boom easy fix, therefore you have no excuse....lol
What is time anyways?? Fight a ticket? Not when I can pay it off to get a deferral and keep a spotless driving record. Because I'm cool like that..

dlo253

ah, we should just do it on 4/20? lol jk
Maybe that is part of my reason? Who knows?!
And in the past couple weeks ive gotten the bug to start wrenchin on the Cutty. Got collector plates yesterday, so I can drive whenever and not have to worry about that shit. Tires soon..

SoundEfx

Ok, cool. Can't wait to put those plates on some of my cars. They just have to become old first....lol

They're getting up there though.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Saw this DC5 with a modified k20z1 motor today, in parkland. The car sounded beast with low rumble that almost sounded like a catless WRX. Just the sound, not the look ;)