Northwest Roll Call

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Too lazy and cheap to use ziplock bags. What a shame?
Hey hey hey.... When shit gets lost. It gets lost.

All my local junkyards are garbage, all they carry is domestic cars and an occasion euro every now and then.

They don't even let you pull parts. I have no idea how they stay on business. There lot never moves. All they do is fix up Junkers to hotrod around the tiny lot to pull parts for old people.

Whenever I go to Seattle or Yakima Pick n pulls I spend $5-800 ez.

If my wife let me buy half broken down hondas to flip, I'd be loaded.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Everett is north of seattle :( but if you can come get the door I'll sell it to you for $50. Has the wiring harness still attached (cut on the car side with everything still hooked up in the door). The vent you were talking about, do you mean the air vent in the middle of the dash above the radio? If so I have that too. Pm me

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I was heading to Snoqualmie pass this morning, and drove by a group of Hondas/Acuras heading to the Pacific Raceway. Was the HT meet today?

For some reason the DC5 are just not my cup of coffee.
I like them, but I wont rock them hehehe

Really? I like em... I would drive one, 05-06 type-S only. They are kinda big tho, haha.
Yeah, I just read up on the 05-06 type s is better, as long you fix the synchros in 2nd and 3rd gear :(

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
how to do a rear wiper delete? Im also wanting to do it with my spoiler and need a rubber plug for the holes. I don't want plastic, cus it will leak.

Im tired to search right now. Will search later, if I don't get an answer :p

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Everett is north of seattle :( but if you can come get the door I'll sell it to you for $50. Has the wiring harness still attached (cut on the car side with everything still hooked up in the door). The vent you were talking about, do you mean the air vent in the middle of the dash above the radio? If so I have that too. Pm me
Nice, I was considering replacing all 4 doors on my db.

The vent is on the passenger side, next to the door but isn't in the center.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Nice, I was considering replacing all 4 doors on my db.

The vent is on the passenger side, next to the door but isn't in the center.
Damn, I have both passenger doors, but sold the driver side not too long ago. Unfortunately I don't have the side vents, just the center one :(

Were you interested in getting those doors though?

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Damn, I have both passenger doors, but sold the driver side not too long ago. Unfortunately I don't have the side vents, just the center one :(

Were you interested in getting those doors though?
Go ahead and get rid if you can. I don't know when I'll be able to come pick em up just yet