Northwest Roll Call

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Me too, I'd rock the shit outta dc5! There's a sick white one with...some kind of spoiler, it reminds me of the itr spoiler...anyway it's at my gf apartments :)

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Pics

Dc5s are pretty slick, if you weld in the rear quarter windows it looks even better.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Every once and a while we get some gen 3 tegs at our pik n pulls. If you guys need anything let me know. I'll sell it you guys for the price i pay for it.
Legit.

Think you can find me (2) front doors for a db? One for each side. I'll arrange to come pick it up lol.

Passenger air vent, not the triangular one the square.

Passenger sideview mirror

:p

I can pay shipping on the small items, priority mail that biatch.

Also looking for 2 front fenders without dents, whoever rolled my fenders before I got it f***ed em all up.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I run a breather on it instead of closed loop.
Where's the detailed writeup?

So far all I've come up was a writeup from integra type r club of America but some of his links are broken.

All I managed to pull was a barbed socket less fitting for the rack.

He stated no special an fittings were necessary because there was minimal pressure.

I need photosssssss.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Lol just loop the rack but put a t fitting in it an run it to a breather ( I'm using a civic clutch reservoir as mine). That way it isn't hard as fuck to turn lol. I've tried it with just a closed loop and it was hard as duck to turn lol

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Lol just loop the rack but put a t fitting in it an run it to a breather ( I'm using a civic clutch reservoir as mine). That way it isn't hard as f*** to turn lol. I've tried it with just a closed loop and it was hard as duck to turn lol
Sounds simply enough.

That usually means I start breaking shit.

I can handle the hard crap.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Legit.

Think you can find me (2) front doors for a db? One for each side. I'll arrange to come pick it up lol.

Passenger air vent, not the triangular one the square.

Passenger sideview mirror

:p

I can pay shipping on the small items, priority mail that biatch.

Also looking for 2 front fenders without dents, whoever rolled my fenders before I got it f***ed em all up.
Where you located? I have both passenger doors, the front has the mirror still hooked up, and a couple other things from my db...tryin to not have to ship them though, I get anxiety with dealing with mailing large stuff like that...

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Where you located? I have both passenger doors, the front has the mirror still hooked up, and a couple other things from my db...tryin to not have to ship them though, I get anxiety with dealing with mailing large stuff like that...
Wenatchee.

About 2 1/2 hours from Seattle.

Everett's in between isn't it.

I didn't plan on getting the doors shipped, but the largest flat rate box can fit 2 b series camshafts diagonally. So it's quite big.

On another note, I purchased a set of oem complete b series camshafts with keys and cam gears. Lazy guy didn't ziplock baggy the keys and they were lost in shipping. Not to mention they tossed the box around like garbage and it was filled with holes so I wasn't surprised they cam keys we're gone. Inconsiderate sub human beings.