Official Auto Integra Squad 2012

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
in the pics, the front bumper looks brighter than the rest of the body. Does it look like that in person?

Ganyon

Looks good klutch. Sorry for not having an update for so ling. I've been busy and don't get on much anymore.

osiris19

Changing my wheel hub is gonna be a big pain in the rear end.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

Ganyon

Well, i haven't been on lately. My dad is driving the teg, i'm driving the xb, and i want to get a 95 accord.

99TegLs

why would you want a 95 accord... for God's sake please rethink that statement! I had a 91 and a 97 accord, both coupes and both 5 speeds. And comparatively they suck 100% more than my integra.

PioneerLS

Hey guys, are short rams good for automatic integras? Thought I read somewhere it actually made them perform worse. I want to do mods that increase MPG mainly.

Ganyon

Hey guys, are short rams good for automatic integras? Thought I read somewhere it actually made them perform worse. I want to do mods that increase MPG mainly.
I have a short ram. My gas mileage probably increased a little.

PioneerLS

So, what's hanging from y'alls tow hook. I used to have a monkey but someone stole it. Now I have a lizard.

Ok seriously. I think I am in love. Silver 98's with spoiler. Make. Me. Jizz. GOD DAMN. DAT ASSSSSSSSS.:drool: :drool: :drool: