Official Auto Integra Squad 2012

Ganyon

I'm guessing the one that bkirshr has on his car. Mugen replica I think?
Idk. I'm thinking something carbon fiber. As of right now it needs an exhayst, tint, bodywork, and paint. And mayve an oem s2k antenna.

94RS

No fucks given.
Idk. I'm thinking something carbon fiber. As of right now it needs an exhayst, tint, bodywork, and paint. And mayve an oem s2k antenna.
I could never do a CF lip on a car. Sure it looks damn good, but I'd be worried about beating up the CF (cracks, scrapes) to the point where I wouldn't drive my car :lol:

More power to you though if you can pull it off.

I think this one's the ViS Spoon replica

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hey, I have been searching and I can't find answers. How much power will the stock auto tranny take? Everyone on every thread I have seen jus says "don't do it". But does anyone have approximate numbers? Or if you guys think it would handle stage two cams? Thanks and sorry for the newb question

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I could never do a CF lip on a car. Sure it looks damn good, but I'd be worried about beating up the CF (cracks, scrapes) to the point where I wouldn't drive my car :lol:

More power to you though if you can pull it off.

I think this one's the ViS Spoon replica
That is a spon replica cf lip! That's my friend Drew's old teg. He parted it out like a year ago!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I laughed when you said hard to come by fogs, took me 5yrs to buy ukdm font with optional fogs(3ish yrs ago) than took 3months to ship here. Now those were so hard to come by fogs! Speaking of fog, I'm doing a es300 fog retro,should be done soon.

As far as raybirg fogs, you can still buy them new from acura, or buy then on ebay and save $15. Look hard enough your find them. There are enough honda fourms out there to find them used I'd say less than 2weeks. The hunt for the perfect part is the thrill for me.

Last edited:

Ganyon

I remember somebody on here uses royal purple auto trans fluid. Is it better then running Honda atf? Does the trans seem to shift better with it?