Painting the Integra lettering

PioneerLS

Hey man dont judge. I just wanted to see if there was anything i could paint it in with that would be removable lol. Id kick myself if i have to end up spending $30 in stickers.. but it might have to be that way.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Get some of those washable markers. That should do the trick. And just reapply after it rains.

here&there

In St. Louis, MO
The liquid electrical tape is not Paint.
It's going to take some scrubbing, with soap and water. You'll need a plastic (kitchen) dish scrubbie, to get it off.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lol, man-up and do something. Idk how such a small mod can become such a large discussion... Or how you could be so cheap...

PioneerLS

Lol, man-up and do something. Idk how such a small mod can become such a large discussion... Or how you could be so cheap...
Well me and my friend tried plastidip the other day, even though i knew it wasn't going to come out looking decent but he insisted lol. It's not like im in a hurry. I just wanted to know if there was a paint or black paint marker i could use that could also be scrubbed off maybe with alcohol or something. Im surprised it did turn into a discussion.

hallhg1

Put a single layer of 2 inch masking tape over the letters, cut them out with a razor blade, mask off a larger area around the letters to avoid overspray, and giterdone!

PioneerLS

Yeah i decided on the stickers. Waiting a bit on it though, also holding off for a minute on fogs. Need that rear hub done!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Im going to make you feel like a fucking idiot.

PlastiDip not only comes in spray cans, but they also come in a tall paint can which is used to dip something like a pair of plyers to make rubber handles.

Literally, buy it for like 7 bucks at home depot, buy a 2 dollar paint brush, and paint away my friend. Just give it time to dry between coats (I'd give it 4 or 5).

I can't believe none of you guys thought of that hahaha.

R13

The other asshole
Brushing looks like turd, Just buy the stickers so it looks semi factory.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Have you brushed a turd before? :lol:

I'm telling you it'll look good as long as you don't use a 25 cent paint brush from the clearance section of a dollar store :lol:

But yes, stickers are also a good option, op just seemed really opposed to it. Like he was anti-sticker or something :lmao: