Paul Walker of Fast & Furious films has passed away in a car crash today.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's sad indeed. I feel for both PW and his passenger, it's a shame for both of their families. RIP fellas. Also I would so rock that sticker up top.
Paul was the passenger.... And get one of the decals, all profit goes to ROWW.

94RS

No fucks given.
Saw it on facebook. Figured some of y'all might want them.

Link's above the pic :lol:

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
He lived in my city, had several friends who met him and always had very positive experiences :( Truly lost an amazing man.
I hope they figure out what exactly happened, maybe some security cam footage or something. I recently saw a newer Acura sedan going about 45mph cross over two lanes of traffic and flip when he hit the curb. I talked to the kid as my GF and I were the first on scene and he told me he thought he blew a tire. Wondering if that's what happened here and caused the driver to lose control.

"When you put good will out there it's amazing what can be accomplished." - Paul Walker, Reach Out WorldWide Founder

goofygamer

This is truly a tragic event. My heart sank from hearing the news. I cannot fathom how a guy that I have never met could make me sad upon his passing. I hope Paul Walker and Mr. Rodas RIP.

Tree

I still can't believe it, he was a childhood hero for me, besides my dad, F&F is the main reason for my love of cars.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Friends back home went to a memorial meet for Paul Walker and Roger Rodas tonight. It was chill til ricers fucked it up. Revving, burning out, racing, etc. Almost hit parked cars. Residents called the cops because they thought they heard gunshots. Whole PD damn near shows up and blocks all exits. They came thru popping hoods and towing cars then set up a mobile emissions check point before they let cars go. Even after all this some jackass ran from the cops and got arrested. Then some pussy sent this message to the fucking cops. Wow!

XjoEnX

Haha wow I can't believe kids still think burning out and revving is cool. Oh to be young and stupid. There's a meet scheduled in Malibu at Neptunes Net on 12/15 in honor of Mr. Walker.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's the restaurant that Vin Diesel and Paul Walker eat at on the pacific coast highway after their conversation with the "more than you can afford pal: Ferrari," guy in the first film.

94RS

No fucks given.
Somebody seriously sent that....? I was thinking "what a bitch" through most of it, then got to the last few sentences.....