Post a pic of your latest purchase.

JDMasfck

Yeah I loved the look of the stock ITR wheels that they have. The white on white looks great IMO.. it was a good choice by honda to make them that way.

seahtech

Blox 68mm TB, Blox liquid filled fuel pressure gauge, B&M fuel pressure regulator

ya ya ya I know I have stated many times I am not a fan of Blox products but these ones I know will work and have experience with!! Although Skunk2 just released their new Alpha series TB that I would love to try and its super cheap!!

I will post pics later of my port matching of the intake mani to 68mm

pinkley

b@115D33p
There are 2 guys and a backhoe in my back yard, FML! Shitter backed up in the basement yesterday.I wonder what this is going to cost:cussing:

This would be considered a purchase wouldn't it? Lol

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
Yeah I loved the look of the stock ITR wheels that they have. The white on white looks great IMO.. it was a good choice by honda to make them that way.
yes i agree and i would very much like to have some if and when i change wheels there what i wanna go with

whitedc4

its better than wal mart products and it is absolutely amazing. then i use their follow up polish, wax and what not and the car shines i've never used a buffer and my car has been more mirror finish than most people who use a buffer