Post a pic of your latest purchase.

WAR 178

Premium User
Just came back from the honda dealer...parts counter(got em to give me 15%off my oem parts and will be in tom. after 10am)
will post pix of those goodies to add to the others that need to go in! So today just a tee and a couple of dutchies...

XjoEnX

Got these for my girlfriend's birthday. Girls love these cupcakes for some reason. I don't understand the hype. Tastes like something I can make at home.

And got myself a gift, 10 years of saving since high school here and there. I am one happy fucker, they gave me free Christmas lights.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Got these for my girlfriend's birthday. Girls love these cupcakes for some reason. I don't understand the hype. Tastes like something I can make at home.

And got myself a gift, 10 years of saving since high school here and there. I am one happy f***er, they gave me free Christmas lights.
There is no better feeling than the first night you say in your OWN home! Congrats dude! :thumbs up

pinkley

b@115D33p
Thanks fellas! Moving in this heat is a b**** though.
At least the humidity is low. Lol it was 103 with 44% humidity here in MO yesterday. My bro lives in Cali and he hates coming to Missouri to visit in the summer lol

Again, congrats!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I was helping my brother move to tennessee one time... the weather there was nice and cloudy.. and HOT. it was a bitch.. but I love the scenery

BeatBox

Real Good!
we'll see hopefully its not too good to be true, i called the guy he seemed legit
last set of wheels i found i called the number and it wasnt even in the same state as where the ad was from so....

EDIT: money in hand and the guy PUSSED OUT! he said he sold them last night, i was txting him last night about them and he didnt say sht. I HATE FCKN IDIOTS LIKE HIM all talk

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
got this from a local san diego underground/urban clothing store.

i was crackin up so hard when i saw it. i wore it out the store and not even 5 minutes later i got a compliment from it. all in all, i wore the shirt around 4pm till now and i got 7 compliments because of it.

i was looking at everyone thru my sunglasses of everyone reading it.

miloiii123

got this from a local san diego underground/urban clothing store.

i was crackin up so hard when i saw it. i wore it out the store and not even 5 minutes later i got a compliment from it. all in all, i wore the shirt around 4pm till now and i got 7 compliments because of it.

i was looking at everyone thru my sunglasses of everyone reading it.
This is legit! :headbang: