Post a pic of your latest purchase.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Hopefully I'm not mistaken, but its connected to. A popular old scool hip hop song, I think, with the lyrics being "we got five on it".. idk, its kinda catchy in my brain, like ive heard it before.. and the fact that california has interstate 5... there you go

built_ls

Hopefully I'm not mistaken, but its connected to. A popular old scool hip hop song, I think, with the lyrics being "we got five on it".. idk, its kinda catchy in my brain, like ive heard it before.. and the fact that california has interstate 5... there you go
i wasnt sure but I though it had something do with that. the song is about putting money down to buy weed....and weed is legal in Cali.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
how bout we stick to the original.

[YOUTUBE="luniz - i got 5 on it"]YyDqoLimejg[/YOUTUBE]

Released in 95

The remix to the song, which can be found on the CD single known as the "Bay Ballas Remix", featured an extensive list of artists from the Bay Area including original collaborator Michael Marshall on the chorus, Dru Down, E-40, Richie Rich, Shock G, and Spice 1. Later remixes attempt to modify the original meaning. In Dru Down's verse he states the “5” can refer to either $500 or a Mercedes-Benz 500E for the particularly wealthy, while Numskull suggests the practice can also be used to assist in paying for alcoholic beverages such as Hennessy, Seagrams or 40's.

the actual remix with richie rich, spice 1, dru down, and e-40

[YOUTUBE="luniz - i got 5 on it (remix)"]BArXYB9c2zQ[/YOUTUBE]