Post a pic of your latest purchase.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

ASR subframe brace, bnib oem ITR rear sway bar, ASR spherical end links and lots of energy suspension goods :p

chubs

[/IMG]

This was the last thing if bought for my car. LCA painted silver didn't like the red

chubs

i replace cuz of my old ones bushings were bad but in a way i guess they are, there meant to hold various sway bars......oh and they look nice lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
so if my lcas have not so great bushings, I shouldnt put them on? theyd probably be better than my stock lcas with 250k+ miles on them

chubs

correct the ones i got were a lil pricey but there polyurathine(idk how spell it) good stuff though. they should last longer then normal once and they will take a beaten. thats my 2cents.

JDMasfck

The wheels are getting fully polished. And if I dont' like them fully polished, I'll be painting the faces Championship white to match my car.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
yea i was sketchy doing white on white at first but i like it alot now so do most people i am still thinking about smaller rims though got a few in mind but ill decide after i get my springs put on and see how she looks