Post your PC/Gaming rig!

R13

The other asshole
Yes. I still recommend being patient and buying a 670 when you can afford it.

GS-ZX6-R

This thread owns so much. Lol. Just when ur gf makes you think your a loser for being into pc, cars, and bikes.. U realize ur not alone in the world. Haha

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Well you are a loser, unless said gf is a total prude who doesn't like to have fun. :lol:

I'm not really into it that much anymore, the games and the scene isn't what it used to be, I don't see it being worth the money before long...

I still fuck around with them though since I have them and know a good amount about building them.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I built my computer to be able to do my school work, edit videos, music/music software, and just to have the raw speed and power. I never intended it to actually play games. Im still into computers and every once and while I'll fuck around with them.

GS-ZX6-R

Well you are a loser, unless said gf is a total prude who doesn't like to have fun. :lol:

I'm not really into it that much anymore, the games and the scene isn't what it used to be, I don't see it being worth the money before long...

I still fuck around with them though since I have them and know a good amount about building them.
Well i use mine for gaming. Lol. Alienware too. And she is a prude. Lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'm debating whether I should just build a new PC or build off of my current one.. Thoughts? :mrgreen:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Well I would have to buy a new case, new memory, new fans, that's about $100-200 more for my future build. A good thing about it is that I can still have this current PC for school use while having the other one of pure gaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Whats a good case? :lol:
I need to start making my list to set money aside. I already got half of it done but those mainly the components. I will need a case, fans, and a hard drive. How do the SSD work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk