Post your PC/Gaming rig!

R13

The other asshole
Right. I've updated the OP to include the minor changes I've made over the course of this year.

Now you cunts, I want pictures, and keep your shitty flash photography to yourselves, I don't need to see all the jizz stains all over your nasty ass cases and whatnot.

R13

The other asshole
I have a faptop and a faplet for those kinds of activities. :lol:

They both barely have anything on them, the hitachi is old and slows down a considerable amount if you load it up with stuff so I put the caviar black in to install games on and have a backup of all my photography stuff, it splits the load and will just help the hitachi last as long as it can until I get a new mobo/cpu and do a fresh install.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Definitely need to upgrade this bitch soon, I can't get anything from it. :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noneed2Hate

I just added another 8gb of RAM to my computer via a second HyperX fury card. I'm thinking about getting another Sapphire graphics card so I can use the crossfire for lots of video memory.

R13

The other asshole
:nopics:

Post some f***ing pics of some hardware or some s***, hell even t*** are acceptable. Anything to fix the boring ass textwall...

There. There's a s***ty pic, I contributed. Now it's your turn. :eek:k:

R13

The other asshole
If your exhaust fan is in the back you point it that way to blow air out the back, if it's in the top you turn it up the way you probably have it.

R13

The other asshole
Oh and also some ram won't fit with it the other way.

Just look at mine in the pic above, the ram is almost touching, I can't turn it the other way.

I'm using the 212 as well.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
That's true. My ram is almost touching the cooler and if I wanted to add more I'd have to rotate the cooler the other way cuz I think it's covering the other slots

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
My piece of shit setup, any recommendations on what to upgrade first? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk