Post your PC/Gaming rig!

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
lol okay man. whatever you say. and no they dont handle that part for me. because i create syspreps for my company. but thanks for your professional knowledge. you're so smart .

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
What's wrong with Macs. They're great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there's nothing wrong with macs. they are awesome machines but i dont think they are great gaming machines, personal opinion. theres a tons of games that aren't compatible with mac os. all i was saying.

to aussie, i dont mean to come off as being an asshole but a normal person isnt going to take the time to learn how to load an OS on a mac.. im strictly talking about the compatibility of the OS. i see what you're saying. im not going to keep debating lol . it's usless

Noneed2Hate

Here ya go

You sure it isn't your gpu running out of memory? are you running a 2gb card?

Not saying it isn't possible you need more ram, but I've had to explain to so many people why they shouldn't buy 2gb or less cards. :lol:
no it's a 4gb card :p alienware laptops are complete garbage ever since Dell took over.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
there's nothing wrong with macs. they are awesome machines but i dont think they are great gaming machines, personal opinion. theres a tons of games that aren't compatible with mac os. all i was saying.

to aussie, i dont mean to come off as being an asshole but a normal person isnt going to take the time to learn how to load an OS on a mac.. im strictly talking about the compatibility of the OS. i see what you're saying. im not going to keep debating lol . it's usless
And I see what you're saying, which is why I would say that for the money you can't beat an iMac. If you're going to build a PC from scratch for gaming, of course it will be able to handle games better. Will you have a better monitor, idk, not from what I've seen. However bang for the buck it's hard to beat a Mac. Not the best gaming machines, but really good, and good at lots of other stuff, plus ultra reliable, and great resale value. Loading windows is really easy, and if for some reason you couldn't handle it, the Genius Bar would do it for free.:D

R13

The other asshole
You can get monitors as good and better for PC's, you just have to be willing to drop $250-$500 :rolf:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
More like $500 up, just for a 4k monitor. If you want a 5k monitor you're dropping over 2g. I get that you don't want or need that for gaming, but I do photo/media editing so for me it's a plus.

I'd like to build a gaming specific PC, but It's hard to justify spending 2-3g on something just to play games. And I don't think I'm going to get any better performance than I have with something cheaper.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
If you guys need anything from 3-D printers to Patch cables, or PS4 Controller to Graphic cards lol.. go here to order ---> MONOPRICE

really affordable stuff.