Project Valve Cover

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
integra4life29 said:
http://www.optionsauto.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SP-CPCB16B <-----thats the real deal, im sure you can find a knock off somewhere else.....i would pay 145 tho...that's b/c im dumbe tho :lol:

hopefully that helps....oh yeah and for the guy that said $30 is a lot.....its a lot cheaper than paying 150+ for a new red one :lol: think of it like that.....
lol thats what you think.... i picked up the b16a2 valve cover for $30 in mint condition... its identical to the JDM ITR/CTR except its black... so paying another $30 to get it red is a bit pricey... but like i said... im a cheap bastard.... :thumbs up

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
LOL...i guess we here in texas can't get deals like that.....now that you said that, im a little bit depressed.....

03dc5Integra

bump for pic lil cuzzin hahahhahaha, i bet he's not gonna have pic until the weekend cuz i can't find the file for him to use hahahhahahahaa but it looks pretty hot though especially when we remove the old paint the previous owner use to paint it hahahahaha red/blak paint hahahahah ugly hahahaha damn i need to use periods in my sentence but yeah hahahah run on sentence my people.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
hey! you said pics yesterday! lol
:lol: i did, didnt i. well as you can see, if you knew the weather in new england..... you would know that it is raning like a bitch. and i dont have a garage. so i dont think its a good idea to open my hood. but ill get it up pretty soon.

03dc5Integra

spikehairboy said:
easier to use aircraft stength remover to take off orignial paint
i agree with you on that, but we only found automotive paint stripper so we're good. btw i love using the line " hey lil cuzzin i got u the stipper..............paint stripper idiot" hahahahhahahaha

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
03dc5Integra said:
bump for pic lil cuzzin hahahhahaha, i bet he's not gonna have pic until the weekend cuz i can't find the file for him to use hahahhahahahaa but it looks pretty hot though especially when we remove the old paint the previous owner use to paint it hahahahaha red/blak paint hahahahah ugly hahahaha damn i need to use periods in my sentence but yeah hahahah run on sentence my people.
^ i see you like to laugh lol

03dc5Integra

G3GirL said:
^ i see you like to laugh lol
yes it's great to laugh n have fun, instead of thinking about all the negative stuff in the world just laugh it out hahahhahaha n yes i do laugh alot in real life n i play around alot too cuz it's just fun hahahaha :lol: