Project Valve Cover

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
(03dc5integra ITR wing on my DC2)

(03dc5integra working on my valve cover)

hopefully ill get the finished project pic if the rain clears up. sorry for the delay.

03dc5Integra

nice hahahahah dc5 type r wing on a dc2 actually looks nice hahahaha now i can get a 3rd type R wing, in carbon fiber that is hahahaha

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
god damn... look at that fucking huge ass wing lol... so what color wid ya paint the valve cover

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Type R red negro. lol well i just say it that way.

Willo

El Father
03dc5Integra said:
I'm lost good luck on what???? cuz we finished the valve cover since monday hahahhaha the kid is just to lazy to take pics of it.
then hurry and the pics! :lol:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Pics up. there is a light scratch on top cause my brother's friend was an idiot to touch the paint before it dried. i got heated. enjoy. pictures were taken by a CAMERA PHONE. the closest to exact color it was is in the first pic. second pic wasnt all that great. i've noticed that a lot of debris always enters my engine bay. :???:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
AHHH i hate looking at all the smudges. damn brother's friend. i guess that's what happens when people think everything is dried. :roll:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
looks good... beisdes the smudge your friend left on top of the C... i'd be pretty anal about it... thats why i'm painting my cover again... lol