quick little timeline of my gisser :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Quick little update: Finally got a third brake light and installed it.

that weird line is from a plane haha

what could it be??? :)

oem type r stanley sidemarkers :)

i also FINALLY fixed that damn oil leak that g3s seem to be prone to. after installing the skunk2 cam seal it still leaked and i couldnt figure out where. i panicked, thinking it was the head gasket but i first went to honda and picked up a distributor o-ring. i installed it and it stopped :) :)

Last edited:

Spody02

Name: Cody
just make sure to double check your template for the side makers, i spent like two hours just making that. if you do a good job, makes the cutting alot easier.

acclude

cheap bastard
You DC2 is clean! Man... I'm like K1s more and more. What size tires are you running? Oh yeah, my first car was a CB7 too.
traitor :p It's all good though

Where in VA are you? I lived in central VA for like 15+ years and that lude looks very familiar. Nice teggy! Some of the VA crew is trying to get some meets together and you should deff. come when we get something worked out!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

Where in VA are you? I lived in central VA for like 15+ years and that lude looks very familiar. Nice teggy! Some of the VA crew is trying to get some meets together and you should deff. come when we get something worked out!
Hey! I still post on CB7Tuner.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.

thanks!! im in fredericksburg/spotsylvania area. and yeah he's had it since he was... 15? and hes 19 now. and i really want to go to a meet. ive only gone to nopi and mir and stuff.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
just make sure to double check your template for the side makers, i spent like two hours just making that. if you do a good job, makes the cutting alot easier.
thanks everyone!

and yeah i know :???: im nervous! im gonna be measuring for hours before we cut... i found a great write up on team integra so hopefully it all goes according to plan!

JasperDA9

i like the Koseis alot more than the Rotas, but im pretty partial. that car is really clean. good find.
I don't personally like sidemarkers on 98+ integras because they were never meant to have them but thats just my own personal semantics.