quick little timeline of my gisser :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
well.. not much of an update yet. hopefully by sunday ill have the sidemarkers on in time for the University of Maryland meet! my friend marcos wont be home so my boyfriend and i are going to attempt it haha. im gonna be measuring like a billion times... :shock:

but today i basically ripped apart my whole interior... ive had this weird leak that comes out of my rear driver's side speaker when it rains?? has anyone else had this problem? i decided to tear apart everything to get to the window stripping on the interior. i used some silicone-sealant stuff to "caulk" up the window. i put everything back together and it rained today... no leaks!!! :D

seats out.. i found so much cool stuff down there!!

reppin team panda :) and the silicone dried clear and i wiped the excess off so i didnt leave it like that :)

and a few quick rainy pics... i cant wait to get my DSLR this summer!!!

representtttt :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
CRAPPY UPDATE-- MAY 7

well.. not so great news. woke up this morning and notcied my clutch has no pressure, it doesnt stick to the floor but it definitely doesn't feel right- and engages down on the floor. checked behind the pedal and sure enough, a damn leak. i topped off the fluid and it feels almost normal, and im bleeding it tomorrow... but i guess i should still replace the cmc, otherwise it'll keep leaking. my mom wants me to sell my car, it has so many little things that keep happening because the previous owner never did ANY maintenence.

anyone have a cheap cmc they want to sell me soon? im not postive yet but ill probably need it. its $155.13 from my acura stealership.

has anyone had any luck with cmc's that arent OEM? like PBR or beck arnley

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
beck arnley is a national brand and from my experience with their products ive been pleased. many car dealerships actually use beck arnley when they replace parts.

Sammich

CRAPPY UPDATE-- MAY 7

well.. not so great news. woke up this morning and notcied my clutch has no pressure, it doesnt stick to the floor but it definitely doesn't feel right- and engages down on the floor. checked behind the pedal and sure enough, a damn leak. i topped off the fluid and it feels almost normal, and im bleeding it tomorrow... but i guess i should still replace the cmc, otherwise it'll keep leaking. my mom wants me to sell my car, it has so many little things that keep happening because the previous owner never did ANY maintenence.

anyone have a cheap cmc they want to sell me soon? im not postive yet but ill probably need it. its $155.13 from my acura stealership.

has anyone had any luck with cmc's that arent OEM? like PBR or beck arnley

listen to your mom and sell me the car i mean...err...fix it. but yea i went to advance when mine went out

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
yeah this is the second time ive heard advanced auto.. i never thought they'd carry a reliable cmc. but if youve had good experience ill save myself the money and get one there.

and teg is not for sale, although she gives me an infinite number of problems and DIY crap, i love her :)

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
yeah this is the second time ive heard advanced auto.. i never thought they'd carry a reliable cmc. but if youve had good experience ill save myself the money and get one there.

and teg is not for sale, although she gives me an infinite number of problems and DIY crap, i love her :)
no one says that love is easy. haha. my babys been a bitch lately you just gotta take it a day at a time. haha.

teggyboy21

Your leak might not be the actual clutch master cylinder. There most likely is a hole in the line that comes from the clutch fluid reservoir. This was the issue on my 92 accord. Every couple days I was adding clutch fluid due to the leak, until one day I totally ran out and I couldnt even disengage the clutch and I was stuck on the side of the road at 2 AM lmao. Sure enough there was a crack in the rubber piping, 10$ fix. Check that before replacing the CMC.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
yeah see thats also what i was originally thinking^ i have free time tonight so ill check it out. thanks for the input.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
changed my clutch master cylinder last week.. started leakin pretty bad.

in the process-- reservoir out.. ignore the dirty bay.

out with the old, in with the new :)

no more leaks! woo. i swear, all this maintence and im going broke. my auto LS had no issues whatsoever... but it doesnt have vtec hehe.

throwback of my old teg:

(yes my license plate was acurace i was weird...)

Last edited: