quick little timeline of my gisser :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
nice teggy! i like it alot. why does everyone put honda badges on their cars? if i had a teggy (coming soon) i would be proud to say its an acura
i guess its all opinions. i had fake acura badges plastered on there so i just decided to go with H's. it depends on if you like the jdm look or the usdm look more. all opinion.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
SMALL UPDATE---- 07/13/09

I bought an ITR axle back from a team integra member to replace my rusted out flowmaster. no more embarrassing rattling!!!! woooo! I was really looking for an apexi ws2, or something similar such as an RS*R exmag, but I decided on going back to semi-stock for my daily driver and hopefully upgrading to a full apexi ws2 catback in the near future.

I'll have pics and a video when I receive it and install it.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice buy :thumbup:

the itr exhaust should be less of a headache compared to your old setup.

samace_sg

Second Glance
Looks good.. love the progress... love the fogs...

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
nice buy :thumbup:

the itr exhaust should be less of a headache compared to your old setup.
i know, less shitty, less noisy haha. im very excited :D

Looks good.. love the progress... love the fogs...
thanks!

Nice thread, great looking car..
thank you sir :)

i swear that was ur car wheni ifrst saw that shit too lol

nice on the ITR pickup..pics of the install are amust
haha i know 8urcivic needs to stop copying me :lol: haha just keeeeedin. and yes, my brother and i are doing the work in my friend's shop so i will definitely take pictures.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
the seller sent me a few pics.. here's a couple for the time being. im hoping to receive it sometime next week and begin the welding! :)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
my ITR axle back came in yesterday, im hoping to be able to get time in at my friend's shop either this weekend or early next week to weld it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Looks good. Can't wait to see it installed on the DC2. Be sure to post in the Exhaust Review Thread afterwards.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Looks good. Can't wait to see it installed on the DC2. Be sure to post in the Exhaust Review Thread afterwards.
i know im so excited :) i cant wait to be able to sit at a stoplight at idle and not be embarrassed or have to keep the rpms up so you cant hear it :eek:)

and i definitely will post a review. ill also post one of my flowmaster, although it was pretty crappy, it sounded awesome.