quick progress thread - gt35r ls vtec

rwlsvtec_03

Whew whoo, what'd they charge you to weld the fittings in?
Well hopefully they give me a break this time.. flange for my BOV cost me $50. So they'll probably charge $40 for the two bungs. Not sure what color to paint valve cover or just wrinkle black it again..

rwlsvtec_03

Bungs are welded and valve cover is re-wrinkle blacked. All plumbing should be finished this afternoon along with raising height of catch can.

rwlsvtec_03

good stuff man
Thank you sir! Got some more.. Pretty sure all that is left is adjusting the valves, finishing seat install and puting in new brake master cylinder then messing around with hondata so I can put a few miles on her before I drive up to Innovative.

rwlsvtec_03

progress

Catch can is done. I have to solder wideband in where it was cut because wire connect aren't hold strong enough. Anyway, tell me what you think** pictures arent too nice considering not much light at night in the garage.

rwlsvtec_03

Tuner says to get rid of MSD ignition so I swapped it out for my oem stuff from my 2000 Si. Sending up to Innovative Tuning in Buffalo, NY by April. Possibly picking up a meth/water injection kit and am swapping out HKS SSQV fpr a Tial BOV so for sale is a HKS SSQV limited Edt. black for $110..