Rabbits 01 DC4 Build *Lotta Pics*

White_Rabbit

Haven't updated so here we go.

Gutted the Dash

Dividing the harness

Its looking a little cleaner

HEY! Where'd everything go :)

So the turbo setup is going to change a little. I just picked up a set of precision 1600cc injectors and aeromotive fuel pump with steel braided lines. Just got to have the tank sumped. I'll have pics up this weekend. I heard something about darton sleeves and bigger turbo huh not sure :) we'll have to wait and see. *caugh*800whp*caugh*

tegra97

Great build man!! It's like inspiration for me. I can't wait to see the final product! GOODL
LUCK!!

sps21112

Hey cant wait to see the car on the streets! wish my teg was turbo'd lol oh well one day. Do you live in ft walton or something?

Last edited:

White_Rabbit

Hey cant wait to see the car on the streets! wish my teg was turbo'd lol oh well one day. Do you live in milton or something?
No, live in Fort Walton Beach actually. Getting ready to move to destin though.

hamfacekilla

awesome! cant wait, this is a sick build and i cant wait to see more progress:)

White_Rabbit

Well I was trying to save money, but Charles over at TopEndUSA made me a sweet deal on a set of Lenso VDP rims with 25" slicks on them. Here are the rims
I got those but in flat black. Just waiting for delivery on them. I'll get a pic when I get them in my possession. Should be soon.

I also picked up my new turbo.

Bullseye S372

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I also picked up my new turbo.

Bullseye S372
:shock: Holy hell Batman, that's a big turbo!

It's looking good man, can't wait to see it up and running.

Hey btw how are you going about sumping the tank? I'll probably have to do the same thing at some point so give me a heads up if you feel generous :lol:

White_Rabbit

I'll do a full write up on it when I do it. Most people wont weld on a used tank. They want you to get a new one. I do the welding on my own though. Just triple wash it and let it dry.