Rachel's -official- K build!

whitedc4

Lol til they're on my car I'll probably still want them.
Once they're mounted I'm sure I'll get tired of them

rnhib25

ricer all day
Lol til they're on my car I'll probably still want them.
Once they're mounted I'm sure I'll get tired of them
if you sell them LET ME KNOW FIRST!! depending on the price ill pick them up!

whitedc4

They'd look good on a black car. I'm curious to see how they'll work out on mine

They weigh like 5 pounds lol they're tiny

rnhib25

ricer all day
whats the specs? like 15x7? what offset?

if i had them ill put like 185-45-15 tires on them lol and put spacers.

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
When I first saw that you had your Volks for sale, I instantly pressed the PM button but then realized they're 4x100 (and sold by the time I wanted to msg you :lol: )

New rims are also pretty damn nice!, are you going to keep them white?
Any news from the body shop?

whitedc4

yeah i really thought i would have had them longer and took longer to sell but they sold fast!! i like ur wheels anyways

as far as keeping them white.... i think..... BUT i need some pink color accent to go with my bay! what i'm considering is powdering them white again and then doing the lip in pink. if i don't like it all i have to do is re polish it or have a shop do it for me. just a tough decision on wheels that i like so much.

as for news from the body shop.... they ordered type r doors since they figured it would go faster than filling in the holes with bondo. they cost 500 bucks. yikes but i did it because i really want it to be done soon.

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
Clever thinking!, can't wait to see them on on the teg.

This might sound like a retarded question, but what's the difference between regular teg doors and Type-R doors?
I can imagine you want it to be done soon, I went crazy after 3 months :lol:

whitedc4

Regular doors have side moldings. It's supposed to be a door ding protector but it never helps with preventing the dings and it looks so much cleaner without them before and after pics will show it a lot:)
I'll post some before an afters of my old car you'll see it

OLDSKOOLACURA

Regular doors have side moldings. It's supposed to be a door ding protector but it never helps with preventing the dings and it looks so much cleaner without them before and after pics will show it a lot:)
I'll post some before an afters of my old car you'll see it
Yea I have the same thinking. 99% sure mine are getting shaved too. Should be pretty easy since I'm taken the interior out to swap with black.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

whitedc4

Everyone suggested against the bondo since I'm going with stiff bushings from hasport for my mounts. Tuner said it's going to vibrate the body a lot and body shop doesn't want the pieces to one day crack and fall out