Rachel's -official- K build!

whitedc4

Already plans for the next one huh? O.O THAT would look real good with your purple te's. Wait what purple te's? Im gonna do it to my wheels. I have something else special in mind for the cars paint.
lol yeah, actually i know which integra i'm going to buy next... it's a guy here named gustavo. its the one that spoon did and he shipped it from japan.. just waiting for the day he gives in and sells it. powdercoating wheels will make the purple te problem go away lol

Planning ahead huh?? Hot pink for the next color.
probably going to keep the car it's original color considering it's a spoon integra.... however.... chameleon purple would be a show stopper. you guys will have to wait and see ;)

now i'll never forget :shock:
i'll hold myself to it..
maybe.
depends how i feel about the paint it has

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Link to said car? Wonder how your new wheels would look in that same purple.

whitedc4

He doesn't have it on the Internet :/ it's just a rhd Milano red type r I guess with spoon everything.

whitedc4

I just realized its a type r everytime I see it I just call it spoon integra.

So I guess it's a type r huh....

I'm slightly retarded bare with me

whitedc4

You've got one hell of a teg right now, don't focus on the future too much :p

Lawyered!
Ya I just am ready to have a nice integra that's done and ready to drive. Mine is making me sad knowing its still has work to go. It might be almost done in September. That's the goal for now at least

tyman2395

Here's a picture of an integra around here with the chromalusion paint. It is an old picture so it's not the best but it's just for an idea. My teg got a few different colors of chromalusion on it. Expensive paint but it seems to get alot of compliments on it and trips people out aha .

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I might like it if it had supporting aesthetics. You cant just do that to a car and look good by itself, imo. ^^

I though you mentioned his name cuz he was on the forum but yeah any well kept MR integra, especially a type r, looks f***ing sexy. Red has always been my color but ive stuck with black cuz its more low key.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
seems like you need a "pick-me-up" with your build so...

HURRY THE FCK UP! i wanna see it done so i can say... "yea its ugly cause it doesn't have my work meisters on it!"... yea i'm a HATER, ms boss lady :p

whitedc4

Lol you know I would die to hve your monoblocks. My vsxx were just more on the budget.
Maybe one day you'll still have them and I'll have the $$.

Anyways thanks lol:)

whitedc4

Let's see here's some updates...

My cr must have been in a huge accident prior to me buying it...