ramblin_wreck08's Integra GS-R

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Does this get your seal of approval Jordan? :lol:

The only parts in this shot that have been fully detailed are the hood and anything from the fender back. I haven't done anything window-up, nor have I done the side mirror or front bumper. Wheels either.

And for a closer shot. Sorry about the lint. Lol

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Thanks! I'll post more once I finish. Could be weeks from now. :lol:

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
A little off topic (and a few days late), but it's my build thread so why not? :lol:

This is why my sister is awesome...look what she got me for Christmas!!!

1/4 inch and 3/8 inch drives. Standard and metric for both. Plus wrenches. Plus spark plug sockets. Plus extenders. Plus allen wrenches (standard and metric). Plus a pretty handy all-in-one screw driver that includes square tips. Seems to be pretty good quality stuff too. :D

Can't wait to get some use out of them. :thumbs up

And just a heads up...

I've got a nice update coming tomorrow (hopefully)...

Let the suspense build. haha

Last edited:

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Update:
Got a 2-way alarm installed today! Also got windows tinted for these hot ATL summers. :thumbs up

Sorry. No pictures yet, but I'll get pictures up tomorrow (hopefully). I thought the tinting was going to be standard black, but it's a mirror finish at certain angles in the sunlight. Looks silver at those angles. Not too sure about it yet, but at least it'll keep the car cool this summer.

Last edited:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
^niceeee alarm is a great investment. that milano red looks mintyyy. i wish my flamenco black pearl looked like that :( but keep it up, im in for pics!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Good with the alarm! I was never a fan of that mirrored look, I find it kinda..well...ghetto really. Let's see some pics !

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
^niceeee alarm is a great investment. that milano red looks mintyyy. i wish my flamenco black pearl looked like that :( but keep it up, im in for pics!
Thanks! Haha. I wish mine looked like yours. Several spots on mine are faded pretty bad. Just don't see it that much in the pictures because the camera doesn't pick it up that well.

Good with the alarm! I was never a fan of that mirrored look, I find it kinda..well...ghetto really. Let's see some pics !
Thanks. I've always felt the same about the mirrored look. This finish doesn't seem to be mirrored as much as some, but then again I haven't had a chance to see it in good sunlight yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. Will see tomorrow.

Makes me mad that they didn't tell me it was gonna be mirrored before they put it on. Wish I had asked, but didn't think I needed to since it's not a standard finish. :roll:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
You should have told em to fix it then and there, in the light take some different angle pics and throw em on here, we'll see how it looks.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
You should have told em to fix it then and there, in the light take some different angle pics and throw em on here, we'll see how it looks.
Wish I had. I wonder what they'd do if I took it back over there tomorrow and said something about it? Probably nothing cause I didn't say something when I first picked it up. :roll: Still might go over there.

Another thing is they told me to go look at another car so I could see what it would look like before they installed it. It was standard tint. Wonder why in the world they put a mirrored tint on there in the first place.