ramblin_wreck08's Integra GS-R

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
They may not do anything, but you have NOTHING to lose by trying ya know? Just say you thought it was standard tint and upon inspection after you left it wasn't..worst that happens they say no..

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Let us know how it goes, I'm going to get mine tinted right before summer, how much did you spend on it?

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Alright. Gonna take it over there in a little bit. But here's how it sits right now.

And it looks like regular tint from an angle

JGvtec

If its not what you wanted bring it back.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
that's kinda cool. i like it haha
Haha. Thanks...I guess. :lol:

Just noticed that in the last pic the side mirror picked up the mirror part of the finish. So it's showing the reflection of the tree off the window. :lol:

It is a pretty cool finish, but is a little too "blingy" for my taste.

If its not what you wanted bring it back.
Yeah. Gonna take it back over once I grab a bite to eat.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
So I went back over there and talked to the owner. Apparently that's their "standard" tint. He showed me their silver and mirrored tinting. They looked a LOT more reflective than what's on my car. Guess I'm stuck with this. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to get used to it.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
So this is what someone with GT5 skills drives... :thumbs up
Haha. Speaking of that, I've got to get started on 4wd cars. Haven't rocked one of those since the days of GT3. :shock: I do have one or two though that I've used for the 4wd-only races. Will probably work on one of those instead of starting from scratch.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
After a week with the tint I've actually grown to like it. :thumbs up It only looks sort of mirror-like at very strange angles, so most of the time it just looks regular. And the positive to this is that it looks darker than it is. Fully legal, but looks darker than legal. Gotta love it.

JGvtec

After a week with the tint I've actually grown to like it. :thumbs up It only looks sort of mirror-like at very strange angles, so most of the time it just looks regular. And the positive to this is that it looks darker than it is. Fully legal, but looks darker than legal. Gotta love it.
It only matters if you like it :p