RHD-Darius ____Build Thread :)

milano

im curious also how u went rhd...did u just cut the firewall...i found a rhd front clip for cheap...let me know

rip em2~!!i wouldnt go with py or cw...those colors are distraction colors for other ppl...but id choose white tho lol..good luck with ur buildup and b smart about this one!!

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
big fan of the champ white... fast progress mann keep it up

milano

what do u mean distraction colors? thats the point haha TURN HEADS!!!
lmaoo tru but he had his previous civic stolen from him...a py jdm front end teg is guna turn heads...but itll def catch the wrong head quicker then let say a white or black jdm front integra...either color he picks itll b balln

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
thanks everyone for your nice comments. today i will slam the car as soon as i pick up the function form coilovers. im thinking im gunna go with champ white because yellow would attract alot of attention from thieves.

phatintegra

Banned
yea bro i got a jdm clip. everything came complete on it. so i just stripped down my lhd. i wish i did a DIY lol but i took it apart so fast i was happy :)
Your came with the steering rack and pinion? mine did not and was on a hunt for 3 month trying to track it down. Drove out of state to grab it from a CiVIC Type R. Then ended up selling the full RHD drive conversion a year later, because I had no space to keep it anymore.

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
im curious also how u went rhd...did u just cut the firewall...i found a rhd front clip for cheap...let me know

rip em2~!!i wouldnt go with py or cw...those colors are distraction colors for other ppl...but id choose white tho lol..good luck with ur buildup and b smart about this one!!
yea i pulled everything off. like interior was gutted. engine bay was gutted. everything was off firewall. and i cut firewall. I say you go for the rhd conversion bro. its a fun project that you learn alot from. :)

milano

thanks everyone for your nice comments. today i will slam the car as soon as i pick up the function form coilovers. im thinking im gunna go with champ white because yellow would attract alot of attention from thieves.
yeah bro...my dudes car got pickd up 2 summers ina row jus cuz he had a clean ass py integra...ppl automatically thought it was a type-r...but like i said either color would b pimp...just givin u alil story behind my experience with py

yea i pulled everything off. like interior was gutted. engine bay was gutted. everything was off firewall. and i cut firewall. I say you go for the rhd conversion bro. its a fun project that you learn alot from. :)
yeah cuz i found a rhd clip for cheap and i was jus thinkin of cuttin the lhd firewall and welding the rhd one...seems like an easy job and def. a unqiue upgrade

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
yeah cuz i found a rhd clip for cheap and i was jus thinkin of cuttin the lhd firewall and welding the rhd one...seems like an easy job and def. a unqiue upgrade[/QUOTE said:
yea bro if you were local to me i would give you a hand, but if you do pick up the rhd just make sure that its complete.