Rims n a white da?

Anthonyda9

I bought my da from this kid and he put these gay rims on it and spray painted it.. It looks like shit, I love 5 spokes on da's but I also want that " Subaru gold" color.. Any ideas? I don't wanna spend 1200 dollars in rims either

j13

Keep It Clean
Post pics of those shitty gay ass wheels man. Lets see what you're talking about

DumaDa9

why dont you go search the rota sportmaxx and drag websites and see what styles of wheels YOU like

RobbinYoBizkits

first off why is everyone bashing him because he doesnt like his rims ? and second if you want some decent cheap wheels get rotas even though i would never suggest them to anyone.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
these are steelies and they're not gay at all

diamond racing steelies are garbage and very unsafe for street use.

**edit**

they look good if done right though. i'll give them that much :D
first off why is everyone bashing him because he doesnt like his rims ? and second if you want some decent cheap wheels get rotas even though i would never suggest them to anyone.
rota's are fucking expensive for knockoff wheels.

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
who's bashing? the OP was bashing his own wheels first. so technically, anyone could bash.. :what:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
I'm not a big fan of rotas either.. But I wouldn't go that far.. Bad for street use? Rims are rims
no. rims are not just rims. diamond racing rims are made of a very cheap/soft steel and are made for nascar/oval racing only. imagine driving with those wheels and hitting a pot hole, bending the rim, throwing it right out of alignment and having to balance them again and dealing with a bent rim. rims are not just rims. not to mention heavy as fuck.