Rims n a white da?

lowteg99

idk if you bought wheels or not yet but check out wheelfire.com they have rediculous cheap prices, free mounting and balancing and free shipping if you buy a package deal. cant beet the prices

Anthonyda9

What I really want are those konig airmaxx wheels.. I think those are the spoon style

lowteg99

What I really want are those konig airmaxx wheels.. I think those are the spoon style
imo i think da wheels need to be cambered out. if your on a budget and dont really care how it rides just get some ebay coilovers(40 bucks) and slam it get some 0 offset xxr 15 inch wheels and then buy a yakima rack.. it will look sexy as shit and you can pick up the other little things as you go, exhaust, fog lights, sidemarkers, corners, hids, diff color badges, cd player, paint valve cover, intake. all those last thing are 100 bucks and under so you can easily save up for that and have a sick looking clean car

j13

Keep It Clean
imo i think da wheels need to be cambered out. if your on a budget and dont really care how it rides just get some ebay coilovers(40 bucks) and slam it get some 0 offset xxr 15 inch wheels and then buy a yakima rack..
What if he doesn't ride a bicycle?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
imo i think da wheels need to be cambered out. if your on a budget and dont really care how it rides just get some ebay coilovers(40 bucks) and slam it get some 0 offset xxr 15 inch wheels and then buy a yakima rack.. it will look sexy as shit and you can pick up the other little things as you go, exhaust, fog lights, sidemarkers, corners, hids, diff color badges, cd player, paint valve cover, intake. all those last thing are 100 bucks and under so you can easily save up for that and have a sick looking clean car
fuck a roof rack...

Anthonyda9

Fuck bike racks.. Those are hella gay.. That's why they have SUVs.. Plus who wants a clean lookin car with no balls? I'd rather have the performance then cosmetics later. I'm just saying rims would be nice. And if I were you, I would never buy anything cheap when I was dealing with suspension.. Or for that matter, anything for my car.. You get what you pay for

735e32

Im MEL.
yeah, imo, roof racks dont belong on your car unless your actually going to use it.

try checking out some XXR's.

or be like me and get some OEM rims from other cars:D

Anthonyda9

Ya.. I saw a pretty sum pretty sick xxrs I want those konig airman wheels, the spoon style ones but I can't find them anywhere

DumaDa9

dude if you're looking for "spoon style" wheels theres like a million copies of those wheels by all different companies, rota, drag, etc.