Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
like since 2009 ive used RT615 and RT615Ks. If you dont have the basics down, i wouldnt suggest it since they mask up a lot of things. They also drive differently, at least with the RA1s. There are a lot of street tires that are almost as fast as r comps. like the RS3 or the BFG Rival. I only switched because I wanted to, needed tires, and I wanted to drive on a 15" wheel again.

ZaWn

R-comps are no joke. The car can handle differently if you're not used to them. I don't even think that I'm ready for them.

-Z-

Nick_C78

They also take more work to get them warmed up. I don't think Dylan even got them hot enough to show their true grip. He is going to mind blown the day he does.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
And for the record, I think he stepped up way too early. Just my opinion.
i do what i want :lol:

R-comps are no joke. The car can handle differently if you're not used to them. I don't even think that I'm ready for them.

-Z-
the RA1s feel weird when you go fast. they are fastest with a bit more slip angle than a normal tire. Im at that point where i need to learn how to drive with that slip angle, it freaks me the fuck out because youre going at a good pace but it feels like the back end wants to come around. its weird.

They also take more work to get them warmed up. I don't think Dylan even got them hot enough to show their true grip. He is going to mind blown the day he does.
ive gotten them hot enough. probably too hot for that day. They did not like being at 44psi.

i actually might stop by his place and check out his car

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
had some time to work on my car today.
took out the ac condensor

Started a mild tuck thanks for the tip Nick!

i labled the plugs with tape so i wouldnt get confused.

removed misc stuff

final result

fixed my retrofit as well

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
The wring is coming along good sir. Glad I could be of some use.
well at least this time when im using your help theres little chance of me killing you...oops! Really thinking about doing the harness...ditched the mil spec idea because im not depinning anything.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You haven't seen Mikey's rhd? It's pretty cool, engine bay has a lot of wonky ass wires and shit. That will be the first rhd car I get to whip in

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Jk... I kind of decided to go ahead and buy some Techflex wire organizer stuff. Its not "Mil Spec" but its heat resistant, and will protect my wires a bit more than electrical tape. I was originally not going to do this because i didnt want to depin any large canon plug, but ill just tape the ends where the canon plugs go.