Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Got some of my gauges in yesterday.

Worked on the car a bit today

Not as nice as the other side but I like it like this. Easily accessible in case something happens.

Pulled my engine harness. I'm wanting to clean it up, and not have my main harness, and then a harness for my vtec wires and my knock sensor.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Looks like somebody was inspired. :p
I hate you because of it not really but man...I hate wiring. >_> my loom won't come in until the 8th. Guess I won't be driving my car to the Vacaville meet. Well I guess I can just re harness it. And loom it and clean it up later. Might do that.

Last edited:

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Your front tow hook just mounted to the bumper? I'm curious because you had to test it and it went well. When I had mine mounted to the bumper it seemed too flimsy to be able to pull on.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Your front tow hook just mounted to the bumper? I'm curious because you had to test it and it went well. When I had mine mounted to the bumper it seemed too flimsy to be able to pull on.
its on the crash bar/bumper support its not supposed to be strong pushing up and down on it. But i didnt have to test it lol. i had to get towed off track.

cleaned mine up while it was outta the car and the rain was holding s*** up

Nice! i got some nice loom stuff to use on mine.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
did a bit of work on the car yesterday.

measured out how much bumper to cut. very scientific

the backing plate with the spring on

More rice to come!

Last edited:

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
its on the crash bar/bumper support its not supposed to be strong pushing up and down on it. But i didnt have to test it lol. i had to get towed off track.
Oh, when you said the hooks worked, I figured they used it to pull the car off track.

Digging the Dzus fasteners. My friend joked about getting me some, since I have to pull my bumper to get my car on our lift lol.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Slowly but surely getting the car ready for August.

Borrowed this from the 2012 overall winner at 25 hours of thunderhill and donut. It's to protect the radiator from stuff since I took out my condenser.

Also did more work on my harness. Purchased heat shrink by the foot. :) way cheaper than autozone.

Depinning everything sucked.

Heat shrunken stuff. Waiting for my "mil spec" loom to come in.