Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Nick_C78

Oh nice. I see you are doing my wiring thing, but 1 upping it with cleaner wire covering.

Nice mesh too. I plan on doing that eventually too. Hopefully before Its too late haha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Oh nice. I see you are doing my wiring thing, but 1 upping it with cleaner wire covering.

Nice mesh too. I plan on doing that eventually too. Hopefully before Its too late haha
Well. I found the electrical tape was melting and why not make it look a bit nice. It's not going to be a tucked harness.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Decided to do more weight reduction today, ordered the necessary parts to complete the stuff i wanted to do. hehe. Lets just say the RA1 uses the same size speakers.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
All my gauges came in finally, the oil temp was not in stock.

And, i promised more rice:

Went with the A pillar for a few reasons. I wanted 3 gauges, and with one in the cruise control slot i cant see it from my seat when im strapped in. If i threw it in a din slot its not centralized with all the other gauges, and i dont want to look down on track. The single gauge pods arent my cup of tea. And, Larry pulled them off nice.

(photo by Tom)

also relooming my harness. Its not mil-spec but "dyl-spec" aka #dildospec (matt's term) :mrgreen: I just ordered the final loom, which will hold it all together.

Im hoping to get the gauges in by the track days coming up.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Progress is looking good bro.
Thanks man! I need to get the car rest for August. 3 track days that month. That's why my mods except the wiring has been focused around cooling and monitoring my engine fluids.

Daayym... all that de-pinning (which i will never do) but pays off.
It helps if you have a cheat sheet. Some plugs are easier than others.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Finished the harness.

Installed. The intake is just on and not properly installed because I need access to some things.

Turned it on and no check engine! Just need to ground out my solenoid now

Well the whole thing for the harness was to have fun, and most importantly integrate my knock, vtec solenoid and vtec pressure sensor into the main harness.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Finished the bs projects today. Lights and stuff etc. my fans were originally connected via spade connectors and I found a male plug for the female end that I probably threw away years ago. No more ghetto wired up fan.

Picture of everything Installed. Migjt clean the bay tomorrow or something.

MrGurley

************5-0
niiioce!!! shit looks good!!!

put my shit on the dyno today... just to learn #2 exhaust valves arnt seating properly so apart it comes again FTL!!! my tuner spotted that shit by ear though before the first pull while getting it on the dyno!!