Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Took this apart last night. looks like it had a blown headgasket, so im going to reuse my pistons and rods and crank from the older C1 ive had. GAME ON.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thanks its not going to be that hard. Just got to take it to machine for a resurfacing of the head and block and hot tank the block and balance the crank.

JasperDA9

brand new P73 pr PR3 pistons are pretty cheap. def would be a stepup in compression

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
brand new P73 pr PR3 pistons are pretty cheap. def would be a stepup in compression
That did cross my mind since i have a USDM p73 ecu, but im probably going to just use a standard OEM piston and just track the motor. Not planning on putting cams in it until it blows to be honest.

jdmteg95.

Samurai Blue i like your car

your car is really nice its a nice color....how did you do the clear hood and trunk pics...

C Aaron

thanks its not going to be that hard. Just got to take it to machine for a resurfacing of the head and block and hot tank the block and balance the crank.
what about your rings bro, since u got your engine ready to surgery i recommend getting new ones.. longer engine life :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what about your rings bro, since u got your engine ready to surgery i recommend getting new ones.. longer engine life :thumbs up
i do the rings and valves myself. i need the machine shop to do some stuff but i install the rings and valves

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i mean all the equipment to do head and block jobs, rolling cages, custom exhaust, welding tubes, cutting tubes, it'd be nice to have all that in your garage! :rolf:
It would be nice to have even a garage. Damn condos and their HOA rules. If I have my hood up, someone is comes and sticks their nose in my engine bay