Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i mean all the equipment to do head and block jobs, rolling cages, custom exhaust, welding tubes, cutting tubes, it'd be nice to have all that in your garage! :rolf:
i have all of that, its nice but im lazy.

It would be nice to have even a garage. Damn condos and their HOA rules. If I have my hood up, someone is comes and sticks their nose in my engine bay
when i lived at a condo i still worked on my car. They didnt care, i would warm up my car hella late at night to go out of town or something they pretty much kept quiet

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Quick update: Gasket kit is coming in today, my head is going to machine tomorrow to get the valve seats cut and the crank is also going into be balanced.

Waiting on clutch, flywheel. oil pump and piston rings, and the RTW valve cover.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
dude im excited. My friend offered to take my stuff to machine shop for me since i work and he needed to get his flywheel resurfaced anyways! but the clutch and flywheel part is what is holding me up =(

jznsn2u

you can make it pass on aftermarket cams with out paying 200. i was only going to go a type A cam or stage 1
OHhh I knew that :lol:. Dmv has a list of carb legal camshafts from every company they approve of. I was talking about you wanting a 100% oem build :thumbs up.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
DMV doesnt have the list, actually the Air Resources board has the CARB EO papers. Skunk2 has the only CARB vtec cam

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lmao! its all good i know that site cause i work int he same building as those people. :thumbs up keep it a secret though! haha