San Diego canyon runs, anyone?

!v@n

whats up guys i just got my 94 gsr, I live in paradise hills, im down to meet up with some integras. I used to do the canyons every sunday on my streetbike

eamc420

whats up guys i just got my 94 gsr, I live in paradise hills, im down to meet up with some integras. I used to do the canyons every sunday on my streetbike
welcome bro , nice to see that this coal fourm is comming back alive now lol so whats the update on the canyon run list?

eamc420

i'd be down to go but like I've never been to these things.. do you guys recommend having like a strut bar for better handling,, i wanna know how its gonna be.. sorry for the noob questions..

with me in my opinon i just like to cruise the canyon nothing to crazy, just hit vtec a couple of times but thats about it . Everytime i go to a canyon run i just like to cruise and enjoy the ride :beer:

s2kvsdb7

Evans tires in poway has a set up for low profile cars. That's where I went.

)-Honey Badger Status-(
thx i'll check them out once i put the coilovers on. i was hoping if i can get a lifetime deal but its better then changing tires every year.

^^^125 is pretty far for me :) i'll ask evan how much unless Firestone has a lifetime deal.
thx again.

oh if you guys see a red/wht 600rr konica minlota scheme on the mts its probably me :)

gobes730

Firestone does lifetime alignments for i think 145 or something. Its right off of mission gorge next to the mcdonalds.

eamc420

Firestone does lifetime alignments for i think 145 or something. Its right off of mission gorge next to the mcdonalds.
yup thats the place , so who else here is interested in doing the canyon run? people outside our forum are welcome as well if you guys have friends that would like to join.

eamc420

anyone interested in dc/eg stanley side markers? if interested i can post pics upon request thnx again for looking asking price $30-40 bucks

eamc420

If its still open I might have a few other imports that will join us
its always open bro the more the merrier, heres the update from the list from the previous page if your not on here and would like to join pls added your name and if your bring anyone else thnx lets make this happen:beer:

1- eamc420
2-gobes730
3-loki

lokibear

We need a date time and place to meet so I can spread the word around town. A lot of people, like me, need to get that day or night off of work.