Should I buy an integra as my first car? I'm 16

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Trust me OP, just wait for a GSR to come by. I love my GS but things would have been so much smoother if I had stock vtec. Be patient.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Just get a Mazda man, all these Hondas and Integras are shit. Bunch of looser ass kids driving them around with their fart can exhausts. Things are slow as turds without a bunch of money put into them and a five year old could steal one.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Just get a Mazda man, all these Hondas and Integras are shit. Bunch of looser ass kids driving them around with their fart can exhausts. Things are slow as turds without a bunch of money put into them and a five year old could steal one.

Miatas make great first cars though.

1) no power
2) great platform to modify
3) cheaper insurance
4) you can learn to drive really well
5) right wheel drive

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
There you go...Miata! Always the right answer. Plus you get tons more pussy in a Miata than an Integra, and if you're small, don't worry cause so is the car. You know what they say about small hands and small cars... make your dick look f***ing huge!

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
They're also super reliable, fast, and have plenty of trunk space (If you're comparing it to a 911.) You can take it to any car show, track event, autocross, beach, Hilton, and get the same amount of respect as if you showed up in a BMW M or AMG Mercedes.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
There you go...Miata! Always the right answer. Plus you get tons more pussy in a Miata than an Integra, and if you're small, don't worry cause so is the car. You know what they say about small hands and small cars... make your dick look f***ing huge!
Lmfao

You can also get a decent Mustang with that much money. I've see a couple of Terminators for 4k. :twisted:

R13

The other asshole
Girl's don't care what you drive if you're ugly...

When I went to the car wash yesterday a 3 girls checked my car out, One even gave me a cute wave.

Try not being ugly.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Lmfao

You can also get a decent Mustang with that much money. I've see a couple of Terminators for 4k. :twisted:
What the f*** are you gonna do with a Mustang except score some toothless hoe? They're garbage first car anyway; only thing they're good for is being a garage queen and project, not a dependable daily driver.

I don't get why people say it's a chick magnet. It looks like a girl car lol
Duhh that's why they're a chick magnet.:roll: All you can be with an IQ of 3.

R13

The other asshole
Doesn't count...

The cheapest you'll ever see a terminator is 16k, Not all the cobra's that body style were terminators either...

But yes, If you're gonna be a douche and choose your car based on getting girls, A gt or cobra mustang is your best bet. :mrgreen: