Should I buy an integra as my first car? I'm 16

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
What the f*** are you gonna do with a Mustang except score some toothless hoe? They're garbage first car anyway; only thing they're good for is being a garage queen and project, not a dependable daily driver.
Depends where he lives, not every state has hillbillies lol
and any car can be good with proper care. :rolf:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Doesn't hurt though
Seriously, my chance of scoring with a hot slut while driving a Ferrari is going to be 100x higher than if I picked her up in a rusted out civic.

Depends where he lives, not every state has hillbillies lol
and any car can be good with proper care. :rolf:
Gosh darnit I've been stuck in Redneck Mecca for the last 5 years

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Well yeah but who the f*** wants to put their dick in a slut that's gonna suck your dick and expect everything in your bank account afterwards...

Civics are shit though, Don't get a gay ass civic.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Well yeah but who the f*** wants to put their dick in a slut that's gonna suck your dick and expect everything in your bank account afterwards...

Civics are s*** though, Don't get a gay ass civic.
What she expects and what she gets are two different things

When I went to the car wash yesterday a 3 girls checked my car out, One even gave me a cute wave.
Man those were children trying to sell you girl scout cookies you damn predator!

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Gosh darnit I've been stuck in Redneck Mecca for the last 5 years
I have never seen any rednecks so far, I've seen those 'i listen to country music and i like hunting' people but not those straight up moonshine drinking, duck dynasty looking, red necks before

The cheapest you'll ever see a terminator is 16k, Not all the cobra's that body style were terminators either...
:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4565679376.html
I dont agree with the bumper though :scurred:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Actually I have had girls compliment the civic lol. idk why, they really seem to like the digital speedometer...

R13

The other asshole
That's not a terminator, That's a slow ass trashy cobra from the 90's. :lol:

Terminator is 03-04...

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Duhh that's why they're a chick magnet.:roll: All you can be with an IQ of 3.

What I'm trying to say is that if I was a girl, I wouldn't go with a guy in a miata. It doesn't look manly. I picture that car full of girls going to the beach.

I don't like them. Stock, they are ugly cars. I only see girls or old men in them.

R13

The other asshole
I agree with Mike, A few years back My neighbor decided when she turned 16 she wanted a miata, I've also never seen a guy and a girl in a miata at the same time. :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
That's not a terminator, That's a slow ass trashy cobra from the 90's. :lol:

Terminator is 03-04...
Fuck it, the more I know now.
It's true though, if you're 16 and small. Don't get a Mustang OP, there's this one dude that I go to school with. Had 2 mustangs under 1 school year because his first one got crashed. The car looks gorgeous but he looks like a little girl driving it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Buy a GSR, Plenty of girls like them... Or maybe they like my hair idk. :lol:

Just whatever you do NOT buy a fucking silver one, No one likes silver, There's only one man in the world who can rock silver, His name is Joe Nguyen and he gets fuck tons of pussy anyway because he's the chillest mutha f***in badass on the west side.