Should I buy an integra as my first car? I'm 16

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
What I'm trying to say is that if I was a girl, I wouldn't go with a guy in a miata. It doesn't look manly. I picture that car full of girls going to the beach.

I don't like them. Stock, they are ugly cars. I only see girls or old men in them.
I agree with Mike, A few years back My neighbor decided when she turned 16 she wanted a miata, I've also never seen a guy and a girl in a miata at the same time. :lol:
OP the only action these guys get is from the E-raping they do on here. Not credible sources.

I'm going to buy a Miata and bone one of my "girl friends" and post a picture in VIP
This is an entirely plausible statement.

Look I drive 2 Mazdas and get pussy everyday, who's more credible: single internet stalkers or moi?

R13

The other asshole
Married pu**y doesn't care what kind of car you drive, She's probably happier knowing your car deflects other pussy.

Now who ya gonna believe? :rolf:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Married pu**y doesn't care what kind of car you drive, She's probably happier knowing your car deflects other pussy.

Now who ya gonna believe? :rolf:
Motherfucker don't spill the beans. Besides she didn't marry me till I got that sick ass Mazdaspeed 3 :D

R13

The other asshole
Ya blew it! :lol:

The pink wheels though, That's a pretty good pussy magnet no matter what kind of car they're on. :mrgreen:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
hey, if your still around and looking for an integra.

In my case, it took me 2yrs to find mine. I didnt jump on the first one i saw, and getting one that is modified is a red flag, but not necessarily a deal breaker. What would be a deal breaker is, if it was a salvage title, the guy doesnt have a title but a bill of sale(which means it doesnt pass emissions), its not the original motor or speedometer. Always pay a little extra for the CarFox and have a better piece of mind.

Take everyones advice on the 1st page and do some research. Wait til your 18 and have a diploma with a GPA higher than 3.5. Insurance wont rape you at that point, unless your gonna be under parents insurance. In that case, just take the free mustang and drive it to the ground. Once you save up enough money, buy what you want. Trust me, it is worth the wait, but if your impatient, then you might regret it later down the road.

If i got a free car, i would jump on it like R13 does to RS94 ;)