Skid's "Ghost" progress

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Cluster lights look good!
I think so too. Sh*t took me forever! When I pulled the climate control unit out the switch for the fan came undone from the module so I had to tear it all apart to reconnect that...and if anyone is thinking of doing this: the LEDs have a positive and negative side that aren't labeled. So if you put them in and turn on your lights and they don't light up, just spin them around :)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I think so too. Sh*t took me forever! When I pulled the climate control unit out the switch for the fan came undone from the module so I had to tear it all apart to reconnect that...and if anyone is thinking of doing this: the LEDs have a positive and negative side that aren't labeled. So if you put them in and turn on your lights and they don't light up, just spin them around :)
I seen people post that all the time. the LED's dont work and give -neg reviews to the company or brand they bought it from. then someone chimes in says, flip them and voulha, they work lol

What brand of LED's did you get and from where? Is there a schematics for the integra on bulb size and #?
I want to do red or orange

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I seen people post that all the time. the LED's dont work and give -neg reviews to the company or brand they bought it from. then someone chimes in says, flip them and voulha, they work lol

What brand of LED's did you get and from where? Is there a schematics for the integra on bulb size and #?
I want to do red or orange
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=56586&highlight=dash+light+diy

Wicked ride pimp.
Thanks G :)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Got a lot done to the teg yesterday. Went over to Dlo's house before the crew meet with my buddy who bought my LS. Swapped my sway bar and the brace :)

Everyone in the crew just kinda showed up at Dlo's house instead of the place we were meeting lol. But we all rolled over to the shop and one of our members is tight with the owner so he let us swap my tires from the LS rims to my new rotas. Proxes 4 plus baby! s*** grips the road like I got super glue on em now lol. Unfortunately the driver side rear coil is lower than the passenger rear and the tire touched when I put the car down. So I hammered that lip flat and got less than a fingers width between the tire and panel. But just enough that it only rubs on hard right corners. Gonna raise that side to match the passenger side when I get the chance.

Pics!:

Looked to see what kind of coils I have, and can't see any names anywhere...any ideas on what these are guys? I was told they're HnR, but they're not...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Nice, but why the staggered wheel set up on a FWD?
Staggered wheel set up? You mean the mismatched tires? Or the ride height difference?
Both were done by the po. When I get a chance I'm gonna adjust the height. And I got my old proxes back so all the tires match again.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Pulled the cluster out today to paint the needles since I have the blue LEDs...could not get the needles off for my life and really didn't feel like breaking my only cluster on my dd, so tried to do it with them on there. Probably would have worked great had I had nail polish remover...I thought rubbing alcohol was the same thing, it's not lol. Luckily I didn't break anything so once I get some of that I can try again :)

dlo253

Hahaha... I would just look for a spare cluster to practice on. That way if it gets fucked up, you will still have yours with the correct mileage and all that.

phatintegra

Banned
Staggered wheel set up? You mean the mismatched tires? Or the ride height difference?
Both were done by the po. When I get a chance I'm gonna adjust the height. And I got my old proxes back so all the tires match again.
Rear tire is wider then the front. What is your rim spec?