Skid's "Ghost" progress

SoundEfx

I was going to name my car 'Ghost' too....:(

Either way, count your blessings for having help and a space to work on your car.

What are the future plans?

SoundEfx

lol.

I remember while living on the East coast, people used to tint their whole windshield.

dlo253

Hahaha yeah, I haven't seen colored tint in a while. Last one was blue flames lol. Then before that, red Hyundai of some sort, with yellow fucking tint and yellow shit all over the car. Good ol ricer days hahaha.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Those calipers are sick! I want them...

His future plans are to paint everything blue, next up is his windshield. :D
Hahaha, don't be jealous lol jk. Thank god for photo shop so I could see how ricy it would have looked with all that blue shit I wanted to do lol.

As for future plans:
Track down this damn oil leak! It's a real slow leak, but I hate any kind of leak. Looked at it yesterday and two of the bolts on the front of the oil pan were kinda loose. Must have missed those when torquing (oops). Tightened those and cleaned the area to keep an eye on it. My guess is the looser bolts were the leak. If not, it could be the slow leak from the corner of the head under the vtec solenoid, and it's just running down and traveling along the seam to the oil pan. If so, that's better than a different leak that I don't know about, cause.I'm planning on fixing that head leak once the weather gets better.

Other than that, antenna delete, rear wiper delete, replace the door handles with my rear db7 handles once I paint them to match, and paint my LS calipers blue and put those on. Got a lot of wishes, but they're down the road quite a bit till I can afford them...I think I have a preexisting to do list on the first page on here...

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I had cb7 4dr and put another set of rear door handles on my fronts. Looks a lot better than bondo the keyhole, IMO.
most people never noticed

dlo253

When we get some halfway decent weather come on down and we will track that leak dude.. If its coming from up top it could be quite a bit of things. probly vtec solenoid or cam seal.
Were u gonna buy a wiper delete online or what?
Buy those Spoon calipers! !! or at least some spoon goodies, that makes the blue MUCH more acceptable. Just sayin.. :)

SoundEfx

When we get some halfway decent weather come on down and we will track that leak dude.. If its coming from up top it could be quite a bit of things. probly vtec solenoid or cam seal.
Were u gonna buy a wiper delete online or what?
Buy those Spoon calipers! !! or at least some spoon goodies, that makes the blue MUCH more acceptable. Just sayin.. :)
Skid, you lucky lucky bastard...