Skid's "Ghost" progress

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Got some blue lugs from a buddy in the crew :) these will do until I can afford some extended blue lugs.

Speaking of, anyone have some input on what type/brand of extended lugs to buy? I want blue, and I hear to not buy aluminum, instead to get steel cause they'll last a ling time. I'm not getting extended studs, just want the looks of the extended lugs, this is my dd, not a track car :)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Damn, been too long since I posted on my own thread lol. Haven't been able to do a whole lot cause of the weather, and I've been tearing apart my db7. But I got a little time yesterday and put on my crew decals :)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Some things to come (eventually) I took the tokicos & HnR springs, along with the rear door handles, and calipers off the LS. Gonna swap the suspension out, to get off these truharts. I'm pretty sure the PO didn't put them on right cause they saueak like a mother fucker all the time. Gonna repaint the door handles to match and put them on, that'll look nice, and no more worries about would be thieves with a set of jigglers :) My plan with the calipers is to clean them up and paint them blue. I think it will look good matching the lugs ( and future extended lugs, and possibly some center caps) but what do you guys think?

(Dlo you're not allowed to answer cause I know what you're gonna say lol)

dlo253

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Gotta love that last sentence! :lol:

Good move on the suspension tho. Yeah, either they are squeaking, or shot bushings, or whoever installed didnt preload the suspension and the bushings got torn. Before we do the suspension swap we should go over all the bushings so you can replace those while we are in there

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Don't the struts have the bushings already on them? Cause my tokicos never squeaked ever. So I'm assuming the bushings are good on them still.

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Yea bro...with your type r wing do you have the holes on your hatch from the brake light wire I dont on mine and I can't stand it...it makes me wanna put the gsr spoiler back on

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
No. My dad actually pointed that out, that there's no third brake light lol. Hope I don't get a ticket for it...

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
No. My dad actually pointed that out, that there's no third brake light lol. Hope I don't get a ticket for it...
Sounds like you been busy. Nice so far

To comment on the post. I removed my third brake light that is on the rear deck of my lexus. Cops been behind me at stop lights and stop and go traffic. Havent been pulled over for it.

dlo253

Don't the struts have the bushings already on them? Cause my tokicos never squeaked ever. So I'm assuming the bushings are good on them still.
Nah, I mean the bushings on all your suspension conponents lol. Which would be on the shell. Your bushings are on the top hats and control arms.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ah, I see. Well the top hats came off with the tokicos, the LCAs are stock on the shell though, so idk if they'll match the bwr LCAs I have on ghost...