So Im back!!!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
speedin said:
Your slow. LOL. You never noticed his name turned blue??
if ya put a piece of fried chicken and watermelon next to his name, maybe brent would notice.

p.s. lol i love you, brentain m. alexander! hahah

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
G3GirL said:
if ya put a piece of fried chicken and watermelon next to his name, maybe brent would notice.

p.s. lol i love you, brentain m. alexander! hahah
thanks I needed to be reminded of my roots.......

G3GirL

anytime, brentain, anytime. i got your back. kool-aid buddies FTW!! lol okay, i'm done now...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
DC2Integ said:
trinh your racist ! lol and how the fuck the fuck does she know your full name obd1 ?
lol, looks like YOU haven't gotten the check up... you just wait buddy... You just wait.... lol

Todd said:
wait wait wait.... mojo got banned?

wtf did that jackass do?
hahahahaha.... I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK it might have had something to do with Mark and moho not getting along... Maybe... I can't remember. (note the sarcasm. lol)

G3GirL

Todd said:
wait wait wait.... mojo got banned?

wtf did that jackass do?
which time? lol

DC2Integ said:
trinh your racist ! lol and how the fuck the fuck does she know your full name obd1 ?
no i'm not! brentain LIKES it when i talk to him like that. really. lol

G3GirL

Todd said:
the time he wasnt unbanned :shock:
Haha, yeah. I think it was one temporary ban under his name, then the permanent one. Then I let him use my name to post pics from his 3rd Annual Texas meet, but Speedin didn't like that very much and asked me to change my pw. After that, he made another user name and came back on. lol I don't know. I thought he was pretty funny. Apparently not everyone agrees, though. :laugh: I think I got them all down...

Kuchtaboy said:
LOL! thats the second time in less than 15 hours you've been called racist!
Just because I don't wanna go out with you, it doesn't make me racist.