SoCal Chat Thread

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i ran over a spider-man toy today. after i did, i threw on my emergency lights and went out and took it home. luckily it was on the streets and no one was around.

NastyDB8

what up finally fix my teg after being down for 6 months
what's up mang? Seen your ride last Thursday my bad I should of gone over and introduced...all we were missing last thursday was a DA9 and I think we would of had just about all gen. Tegs there ; )

NastyDB8

i ran over a spider-man toy today. after i did, i threw on my emergency lights and went out and took it home. luckily it was on the streets and no one was around.
NO way! I'm HUGE Spiderman fanatic..... I even have ol' webhead tatted on my back :thumbup:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
NO way! I'm HUGE Spiderman fanatic..... I even have ol' webhead tatted on my back :thumbup:

surprisingly, there was hardly any damage to it at all. it's Iron Spider-Man and damn. first day i got it, i started playing with it. was fun using my imagination again.

the back is a little scratched. the feet is bent to where it can't stand on its own at all, but overall, i think it's dope as hell.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Wassup niggas
just disregarding women and gaining currency.

since i got a new computer and don't want to use my laptop, i downloaded The Warm Up mixtape by j.cole again after not listening to it for over a year. and man...this mixtape hits home all the time.