SoCal Chat Thread

tork_sd89

Baywatch
That teg is nice. That's like my dream. One white one black one USDM one JDM <3

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
clean car. i like it. don't like the rims though.

i want to buy a wolf and cat t-shirt but can't find any. sucks.

*DA3*

what's up mang? Seen your ride last Thursday my bad I should of gone over and introduced...all we were missing last thursday was a DA9 and I think we would of had just about all gen. Tegs there ; )
i was going to say was up to u guys put i talking to matt and them because i havent seen them in over six months because i was working on the motor for my car

tork_sd89

Baywatch
How much do used USDM 98-01 headlights go for? Since mine are trash. Can't believe the 3M kit and drill powaaaaaa didn't work either! The plastic is just ruined. Or it's on the inside of the lens. Either get some halos for cheap and do a clear lens mod to my OEMs, get some good conditioned used ones, or break down and buy new OEM replicas for $300

tork_sd89

Baywatch
why dont you just hit them with some clear and polish them, that should make them look clean.
The yellow will show thru the clear. They're nice and "clear" meaning see through BUT the lens is discolored like it's burned or something. Like plastic when you leave it in the sun for a while it turns brown/ yellow. That's how my headlights are.