SoCal Chat Thread

94rs-gharp

Walmart was crowded with bby mamas and welfare addicts today :( All I was buying was an oil filter and super street. 30 mins in the check out line!
you will leanr to stay away from walmart at 2 points each month! first 2 days and last 2 days you will learn they come out in droves.....the 2 times a month there are more baby mamas (and their no wearing clothes asses) per vehicle than mexicans lol

tork_sd89

Baywatch
you will leanr to stay away from walmart at 2 points each month! first 2 days and last 2 days you will learn they come out in droves.....the 2 times a month there are more baby mamas (and their no wearing clothes asses) per vehicle than mexicans lol
LMFAO the mexican chick in front of me had 2 fuckin cart loads of shit and here I am with a super street and a Bosch oil filter. $600 worth of shit that she paid for with her E.B.T. card. Gotta love E.B.T. >.<

mangchu

There's a place in Huntington Beach called Beach Cities Paintless Dent Removal that I took my car to. Jeff does quality work. Check out his shop if it's near you.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Is gas really almost $6 in Orange County? It's almost $5 here
almost $5. Gonna go to school in the OC right now. and i need to gas my car. excited to see how high the gas prices went there so i'll know how much in debt i'll be today alone.

mangchu

I'm so ready to get out of work and finger bang my guitar loll. Or maybe even just pass out when I get home...