SoCal Chat Thread

integra_mack

The yellow will show thru the clear. They're nice and "clear" meaning see through BUT the lens is discolored like it's burned or something. Like plastic when you leave it in the sun for a while it turns brown/ yellow. That's how my headlights are.
wet sand! mine were like that too the sanding will get through the layers of dirt and sun damage

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I did wet sand! With 800 grit then 1000 grit and 2000 grit and turtle wax rubbing compound. I did this three separate times. Then I thought maybe ai needed more than just elbow grease so I got the 3M Kit and that comes with a drill attachment and sandpaper disc. 500, 800, 1000, 3000 and a polishing pad with rubbing compound. Sill they look like s***. Pic looks worse than real life... But you get the idea.

Last edited:

integra_mack

yea then its time for some new headlights, unless u want to disassemble them and do the same process for the inside of the lenses and see if that does it

*DA3*

After u wet sand it look clear with no yellow on it spray some clear coat on the headlight. They won't turn yellow in a long time

NastyDB8

Hey Matt can I get a price on a new CAT ( 2.5 inch round) for 96' db8 gsr please. thanks

Last edited: