Sunsets, newborn puppies and Jennifer Love Hewitt. **sigh**

1990G2TEG

Banned
ENOUGH SAID. Time to UNrepresent. I did the right thing, and I ain't heard not one mother fucker STAND UP. I take that back, there were 2 people who actually spoke about the pompous ass. That was pretty cool. Unfortunately, out of all the PMs I received about the people who agree on the matter, only two were actually real enough to say something. There's a million other fucking clubs that don't have this SHIT. Now ya don't have to worry about my fucking two cents, or stupid threads, now do ya?! I'm out. PEACE. I actually deleted the fucking thread b/c ADMIN said to drop it and enough was enough... I started another thread that was actually keeping the peace, and then TegSox decides to let his arrogance show in one last thread. I got ways of keeping in touch with my friends. This thread will ride until tomorrow, unless it gets deleted, but I will delete every other thread I created tomorrow, and shut down my end of it all. That way, Trinh, I don't have to "cry" about shit anymore.

Last edited:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Wow wasn't that shit finished? Man if you feel you gonna go (I wish you wouldn't) then do what you gonna do. But by you leaving that means he wins! But bro I will chat with your ass on myspace or someshit!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
fuck you too. you don't have to cry about shit. no one told you to leave. take your negative attitude elsewhere if you want. "fuck tegsox and fuck this club"?? that's real mature. half the people here didn't even do shit to you. just because no one jumped up to defend you? i defend no one but myself. :thumbs up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
he just has different opinions.....why take it to heart? everyone has different opinions, that's why they are called opinions and not facts. :whiner:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
^ hey are u down for a galveston crusie (sorry forgot ur name) club rsx might be planning something...

vTeChGRA78

G3GirL said:
fuck you too. you don't have to cry about shit. no one told you to leave. take your negative attitude elsewhere if you want. "fuck tegsox and fuck this club"?? that's real mature. half the people here didn't even do shit to you. just because no one jumped up to defend you? i defend no one but myself. :thumbs up
Dayam!!!!!!!!!! u go girl, LOL why can't we all get along?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
like i said, you guys BOTH seem to want the last word. he's wrong to make that other thread and you're wrong to make this "fuck this club" one too because a lotta people here didn't do shit to ya. you know i speak my mind, so there it is. if you're leaving over this, then it's been nice. it'd be nice if you stayed, though. the end.